Student Parent Pre-Orientation
All incoming undergraduate and graduate student parents are invited to attend this one-day, virtual pre-orientation designed to help you and your family prepare for your time at UC Davis. Returning students who would like a refresher are also welcome.
Wednesday, June 14, 9am-2:30pm via Zoom
Participants are welcome to come in and out throughout the program
For a complete program agenda and session descriptions, check out the proposed schedule.
Session presenters/topics include:
- Childcare grant information
- UC Davis Family Housing
- UC SHIP (Student Health Insurance Program)
- Davis Joint Unified School District
- Academic, degree planning, and accommodations information
- Community organization and childcare provider resource fair
- Student parent panel
Questions? Contact the Student Parent Working Group at firstname.lastname@example.org