On campus family student housing and resources for locating off-campus options. Students can also seek housing assistance at the Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center.
On Campus, University Operated
- Orchard Park Apartments
- Redeveloped family apartment complex through Student Housing slated for opening in August 2023. If you're interested in living at Orchard Park, complete the interest form to receive updates regarding lease information.
- Primero Grove Apartments
- While Orchard Park is under construction, family housing will be available at Primero Grove. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Solano Park Apartments
- Solano Park is available primarily to full-time students with children, though is also open to students who are married/partnered. Both undergraduate and graduate students live in Solano Park. Note that Solano Park Apartments are no longer taking new residents and is scheduled to close after Spring 2023.
On Campus, Privately Operated
- Russell Park Apartments
- Russell Park is located on the UC Davis campus on Russell Boulevard. The University Mall is just across the street with Starbucks and Trader Joe's. Playgrounds are available for your convenience and the core of campus is just a quick bike away! Operated by Tandem Properties.
Off Campus Listings and Properties
- Disclaimer: Some of the following links are owned and operated by third parties who are not affiliated with UC Davis. These third-party links are provided for user convenience only and are not endorsed by UC Davis. Please make sure to thoroughly research any property before signing a lease or mortgage.
- ASUCD Community Housing Listserv
- Listing of off campus housing options compiled by ASUCD
- ASUCD HAUS (Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students)
- ASUCD unit that hosts Housing Day, the one-stop source for students to find their next home. During Housing Day, students explore the many housing options available in and around Davis all in one place. Also offers off campus housing listings, Davis housing map, and a lease guide. 2022 Housing Week is scheduled for February 28 - March 4. More info at @asucdhaus and the Housing Day website.
- City of Davis Affordable Housing Program
- Listing of affordable rental housing available to student family households in Davis. For more information on the Program, go to the City of Davis website.
- Community Housing Opportunities Corporation (CHOC) Listing
- Community Housing Opportunities Corporation (CHOC) is an economic and community development organization that promotes healthy communities and opportunities for youth, families and seniors. Since 1984, CHOC has provided housing to thousands of families, delivering needed services to low-income individuals and families. Their website lists affordable housing properties in Yolo, Sacramento, and Solano counties.
- Cranbrook Apartments
- Cranbrook is located at the corner of J and Covell, near Community Park and Rainbow City Playground. Nugget Market, CVS, Save Mart, Davis High School, Mary L. Stephens Davis Library, North Davis Elementary School, and Holmes Jr High School are close by. Operated by Tandem Properties.
- Front Door: Rental Housing Links
- Compilation of rental housing links for the Davis and Sacramento area; focus on living options for new UC Davis employees, though could also be useful for student parents.
- UC Davis Health Graduate Medical Education Housing Notices
- Posting board for available housing near the UC Davis Health campus in Sacramento.
- Yolo County Housing
- Yolo County Housing (YCH) is dedicated to working together to provide quality affordable housing and community development services to all within its service area. Housing assistance is provided throughout the region and can be found in Woodland, West Sacramento, Davis, Winters, Esparto, Yolo, Knight's Landing, Dunnigan, Madison and in Dixon (Solano County). YCH provides year-round rental assistance through low cost housing that it owns and manages, as well as through housing that it owns in partnership. It also provides assistance through its Housing Choice Voucher program, its Project-Based Voucher program and through its Homeownership program. Additional units are available as well as through housing programs provided by its non-profit subsidiary, New Hope Community Development Corporation.