Find ways to connect with other student parents, advocacy opportunities, event listings, student organizations, and related campus departments.
All UC Davis Students
- Child and Family Care Administrative Advisory Committee
- Administrative Advisory Committees provide an opportunity for faculty, staff, and students to participate in the governance of UC Davis. This committee addresses child and family care.
- Family Resources for International Students and Scholars
- Support and resources for international students and scholars and their families
- Student Parent Newsletter
- Receive regular updates on programs, events, and services specifically related to student parents at UC Davis. Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, as well as staff and faculty advocates, are all welcome. The newsletter is compiled by the Student Parent Working Group.
- Veterans Success Center
- The Veterans Success Center (VSC) at UC Davis is committed to providing services to student veterans, service members and dependents of the Armed Services. Support services include assistance with educational benefits and networking opportunities.
- Women's Resources and Research Center
- The WRRC provides education, advocacy, resources, and a safe space that centers the experiences of womxn, transgender, femme, and nonbinary individuals. The WRRC also operates the Student Parent Closet.
- ASUCD Undergraduate Student Parent Committee
- The Undergraduate Student Parent Committee (USPC) was created to help bridge the gap between ASUCD and the undergraduate student parent population.
- Collective: Transfer and Non-Traditional Student Empowerment (SRRC)
- The Student Recruitment and Retention Center (SRRC) hosts programs to foster holistic development for middle and high school youth and undergraduate students. Collective is a branch of the SRRC that focuses on the experience of transfer students.
- OWLs is a student organization for all non-traditional students (including 25 years of age or older, married, re-entry, caretakers, and/or parents). Serves as a hub for building community and sharing resources that cater to non-traditional students.
- Transfer and Reentry Center
- TRC assists all transfer students (junior college or community college to UC Davis, UC to UC Davis, out of state to UC Davis) and reentry students (+25 and/or student parents).
Graduate and Professional Students
- Graduate Studies Student Parents & Families Resource Page
- Support and resources for graduate students and their families.
- Walker Hall/Grad Student Parent space
- Opening in 2021, the Graduate Center will promote interdisciplinary interactions and build community by serving students and postdoctoral scholars. The Graduate Center will house a variety of spaces including a parent study lounge.
- National Student Parent Support Symposium
- This nationally-acclaimed symposium highlights best practices, policies, research, program models, and collaborative efforts to support post-secondary parenting students and their families.