Free or Discounted Child Care at the Early Childhood Lab School
Now accepting applications to the CCAMPIS Program for 2023-2024!
What services do CCAMPIS Student Parent Scholars at UC Davis receive?
- Full subsidy (no cost to attend), 50% subsidy, or 25% subsidy for on campus child care at the nationally accredited program offered by the Early Childhood Laboratory (ECL) - care for child ages 12-60 months old.
- Child development and whole family support from a specialist in child development at the ECL
- Individualized support from a Student Parent Mentor at the TRC
- Specialized workshops and connections to campus resources
- Opportunities to connect with other Student Parent Scholars
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Undergraduate, graduate, and professional student parents at UC Davis
- Qualify as low income
- Enrolled in at least 6 units
- Minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Priority is given to undergraduate students, single parents, and students with the most financial need
What is the application process?
To apply to participate as a CCAMPIS Student Parent Scholar, submit the online application form.
- March 1: Application deadline for returning participants
- May 15: Application deadline for new participants
- May 31: Date by which applicants are notified of acceptance
Important note: completing the CCAMPIS application is for consideration for a discount on ECL tuition and mentorship through the TRC. Students must ALSO submit the ECL application to secure a spot for their child at the ECL.
Contact the CCAMPIS Co-Directors (Kelly Twibell Sanchez, Director of the Early Childhood Laboratory, and Marissa Weiss, Transfer Retention Specialist at the TRC) at email@example.com. Complete program details included on the UC Davis CCAMPIS website.